August 29, 2013
death, Fort Hood, Nidal Hasan, sentenced, shooting
Nidal Hasan bought himself a one way ticket to hell yesterday. One could say that ticket was purchased the moment he decided to unload his firearm bullets first at a bunch of innocent people, but he actually paid for that ticket yesterday when a military jury sentenced that murderous, extremist motherfucker to death.
I won’t rehash everything. You can certainly read about it in the numerous media reports that are out there today.
My only hope is that they don’t allow him to rot in prison, and that they do it immediately… slowly… painfully… until he finds hell on earth, before departing to whatever hell is reserved for murderous fundamentalist Islamic bastards.
Yeah, yeah… I know… wishful thinking. But one can dream, can’t one?
August 28, 2013
death, drugs, justice, Racism, rants
bludgeoned, crack, Delbert “Shorty” Belton, Demetruis Glenn, flashlights, Kenan Adams-Kinard, murdered, World War II vet
Victim was bad. Victim was selling crack to sweet innocent teenagers, forcing the cherubs to beat him to death.
That is the bizarre claim of slimebag Kenan Adams-Kinard, who appeared in court yesterday and claimed that the 88-year old World War II veteran, whom he helped bludgeon to death was selling him crack, and that the transaction turned violent.
Adams-Kinard and Demetruis Glenn, both 16, are accused of attacking Belton when he resisted a robbery attempt in the parking lot outside his Fraternal Order of Eagles lodge last Wednesday night. Both were charged as adults.
There is little I find more repugnant in this world than these two shitbirds, who victimized an elderly man – a man who served his country honorably, a man who was supposed to have a peaceful sunset to his life, a man who ostensibly could not fight back.
Hell, even the defense attorney for the other shitbag doesn’t believe that pus-filled little hemorrhoid and calls the claim ridiculous!
There are no redeeming qualities in this trash. These two heartless animals (and I hesitate to call them this, because animals don’t just murder for the fuck of it) attacked an elderly man, who was ostensibly weaker than they were, was unable to defend himself from their viciousness, and eventually succumbed. He fought back – gallantly and bravely – which is more courage than these two dickdrips could ever show, when they attacked a defenseless elderly man and bludgeoned him with flashlights.
And before Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton come to the rescue of these two sacks of rancid effluvia…
- No, it’s not society’s fault that they were black/underprivileged/victimized/*insert stupid excuse here*.
- No, being black doesn’t mitigate this vicious crime. See #1.
- No, they’re not young men with much potential to whom no one ever offered a chance. They’re foul thugs, and I don’t give a fuck how old they are.
- Yes, they deserve to be tried as adults for an intentional, savage, depraved crime, and I don’t give a fuck how old they are.
- No, I’m not afraid to call them savages. No, it’s not a racist term. It’s an accurate one.
- No, I don’t give a fuck what color they are, but the silence from Jesse and Al is somewhat instructive.
- No, they didn’t do it owing to some perceived social injustice. They did it because they’re heartless pieces of monkey shit.
- If that sounds racist, I’m tired of giving a shit. Shut the fuck up.
- No, I don’t believe they should be charged with a “hate crime,” because: a) there is no such thing – a hate crime is a thought crime, and for those of you who haven’t read Orwell lately, that’s double plus ungood – and b) because they should be charged with a capital crime – their legs should be broken, and they should be tossed into a pen with vicious swine and filmed while they’re eaten slowly and painfully (although, I’m not sure what foul thing swine did to deserve that shit).
- No, lawyer scum. They did not fall in with the wrong crowd. They are vomitous, shitslurping thunderfucks who need to be put out of society’s misery.
And that is all.
September 12, 2012
Ambassador, Benghazi, Christopher Stevens, killed, Libya
How’s supporting those revolutionaries working out?
Apparently, the natives are restless because someone in the US has produced an anti-Islam movie.
Ergo, they must. kill. everyone.
Including the US Ambassador to their third-world shithole.
The United States ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, was killed in a rocket attack on the U.S. Consulate in the city of Benghazi on Tuesday, President Obama said Wednesday.
The other three victims were American security staff, said a contractor working at the mission, who asked not to be named for security reasons.
RIP, Mr. Stevens.
August 6, 2012
death, Islam, justice, Military, politics
domestic terrorism, Fort Hood, Nidal Hasan, shooting, Sikh temple, workplace violence
So the neo-Nazi piece of shit that shot up a Sikh temple this weekend has apparently committed an act of domestic terrorism.
By giving it that label, federal and local law enforcement can tap the resources of the FBI-led Joint Terrorism Task Forces, said Pat Rowan, a partner at McGuireWoods LLP, a Washington law firm, and the head of the Justice Department’s national security division under President George W. Bush. These multi-agency teams have access to past investigations and databases that may prove useful in the probe, he said.
“It’s really about the motive and not how many people were injured,” Rowan said.
Under the USA Patriot Act, domestic terrorism occurs when a person intends “to intimidate or coerce a civilian population” or “affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.”
But the massacre at Fort Hood, where a fundamentalist pisslamic shitslurper shot and killed numerous service members was classified as workplace violence.
Thirteen people were killed and dozens more wounded at Fort Hood in 2009, and the number of alleged plots targeting the military has grown significantly since then. Lawmakers said there have been 33 plots against the U.S. military since Sept. 11, 2001, and 70 percent of those threats have been since mid-2009. Major Nidal Hasan, a former Army psychiatrist, who is being held for the attacks, allegedly was inspired by radical U.S.-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike in Yemen in late September. The two men exchanged as many as 20 emails, according to U.S. officials, and Awlaki declared Hasan a hero.
Someone want to explain this one to me?